Apparel Network follows a simple, step-by-step process for both salesman’s sample-making and full production runs, developed specifically to guarantee high quality standards and on-time delivery throughout the garment production process.
- We meet and work closely with your style department in order to fully understand the spirit of your collection/designs as well as your technical requirements.
- We establish a close partnership with the designer, providing insights into seasonal trends and expertise guidance to help you attain your desired product target price.
- Based on your requirements, we source sample materials and fabrics for your review.
STEP 2 – QUOTATIONS:
- We will provide you with a quote for the work before proceeding with prototype production.
STEP 3 – PROTO SAMPLES:
- We’ll assign your project to one of our partner factories, carefully selecting the one we believe is the best fit for your products and designs.
- Within 15-20 days after your project is sent to the factory, we will supply you with a proto sample of each item.
- We go back to the designers to determine if any alterations are required to the proto samples, then proceed to make a final, pre-production sample for each style before beginning full production.
STEP 4 – PRE-PRODUCTION SAMPLES (PPS):
- We will supply you one pre-production sample made from all the final bulk fabrics, materials, accessories and labeling for your inspection and feedback.
- Your feedback on the PPS is carefully explained to the technical departments at the factory and is followed strictly for the bulk production run.
STEP 5 – PACKING AND LOGISTICS:
- Packing is done according to your specifications and approved before departure from the factory.
- Shipping to your destination is scheduled and organized to meet your specific requirements.
STEP 6 – INSPECTION AND SHIPPING SAMPLES
- Apparel Network conducts in-factory quality inspections to ensure that your goods comply with the PPS and meet all your technical requirements